Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Calm In The Storm

Hello fellow oilers! I'm bringing you a story today they may very well be life changing for you, you know, unless you are a skeptic and all. If you are still skeptical, well......that's still ok, too!

But, before I can get to my story I need to remind you, in case any of you have forgotten, that I am not a doctor. As much as I would like to be a doctor, or better yet-a pharmacist- I am not able to diagnosis, treat, cure, or recommend such for anything thing at any time. The experience that I am about to tell you about is my personal testimony. I am not being paid to say them. (Doesn't this disclaimer make us all feel better. NO? Well at least it makes the FDA feel better.)

Anyway, on with the story. I'm going to introduce you to 5 different Young Living Essential Oils.

Now I know we've already talked about Lavender on The Well Oiled Family Facebook page. If  you missed it, check it out. Lavender is considered the Swiss Army Knife of essential oils because it does just about everything. One of those things is it's calming. Lavender is used in bed time lotions and other products that are used for relaxation. 

 This graphic on Patchouli is hard to read but one of the things it says this sweet little bottle of essential oil can do is reduce stress. 

Valor! What more do  you need to know about Valor. Valor was one that I added to my very first order and it's on this months order again. This oil is great by itself to diffuse. As a matter of a fact, it's diffusing right now! You know you want some!

Vetiver - again there are so many good things that Vetiver does, everyone needs it in their essential oils collection. This essential oil is an odd one too. It is very very think and sllloooowww to drip out of it's dropper top. It's smell is woodsy, deep, almost like peanuts to me. Take a look at it's claim to fame! Again, there is no reason why you shouldn't have this oil. 

 Stress Away - This essential oil comes in your Everyday Oils Kit when you sign up with the starter kit. It smells like vanilla and lime - SO good!

But you want to know what is even better than these 5 Young Living Essential Oils? Ok, I'll tell you! What's even better is when you take those 5 things and mix a few drops of each together, then top it off with a carrier oil and put it in a roller bottle!

Liquidy calmy goodness everywhere you go! Roll this a few times on each wrist (or on your neck or feet) and I promise the sweetest calm you have ever felt will ensue!

My a-ha moment with this Liquid Gold....I mean Liquid Calm was just today as a matter of fact. When I first started using Young Living Essential Oils, I knew this was a blend I wanted to make. I gathered all the oils that didn't come in my kit and made a blend (with no carrier oil) in an empty bottle I had. I noticed that the next few times I used it, I was very relaxed almost to the point of falling asleep. So I put this to the side and really didn't think much more about it until yesterday when my roller bottles came in. I had to make a few of these for the winners of The Well Oiled Family giveaway so I said what the hey, I'll make a bottle for me with the carrier oil (since that not already in it). Threw it in my bag and forgot about it.

Until I was driving home this afternoon. I had that classic stressed out feeling - a million things on my mind, a million things to do, hurry home, the twins had dance, Bailey has homework, and it goes on and on and on........UNTIL I remember this little bottle I had thrown in my purse. I rolled a few drops on my wrist and the rest is history ya'll. I was amazed. I had it
 too strong with no carrier oil, but these roller bottles were JUST RIGHT!!!!!

If you are looking for a safe, all-natural way to control stress in your life, think about this. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED WITH YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS or message me about how you can try these products. If you want in on this months order I will need to know soon. You can order one or all of those at my cost if  you will contact me and let me know!! If you already use Young Living Essential Oils and want to know how to order more oils, message me!!! I'll give you your own roller bottle to make your blend!

And if  you are still a skeptic, well.......that's ok too! Happy oiling from The Well Oiled Family!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment