Wednesday, February 11, 2015

An Essential Oil You Don't Want To Be Without

I got a new from Young Living Essential Oils last month. I really don't know what possessed me to get it. I must have read something about it somewhere. For a few days I went without opening it because I didn't really know what to do with it. I finally did a little research on it and began using it.

Let me introduce to you.....



According to the Essential Oils Pocket Reference, EndoFlex is a blend that amplifies metabolism and vitality, and creates hormonal balance. Ahh....maybe those are good reasons why I bought it. It's a blend of sesame seed oil (for carrier), spearmint, sage, geranium, myrtle, German chamomile, and nutmeg. Sage is used to dispel negative emotions (as well as purifying and healing). Geranium is a relaxant and antispasmodic, as well as anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti fungal, and stimulates the liver and pancreas. Myrtle helps to restore hormonal imbalances of the thyroid and ovaries. German chamomile acts as an anti-inflammatory and protects the liver. Nutmeg supports the adrenal glands for increased energy.


 (The testimony contained in this graphic is not my own. But the uses listed here are spot on and THAT IS WHY I ORDERED THIS OIL!!!)

This graphic just sums up what I mentioned above. 

WOWZA!!!! That's a lot of power packed in this 15 ml bottle of oil. But still, even after I read all that I wasn't really sure what to do with it. Some people say rub it topically over the kidney area, some people say rub it across the top of your ankles, some people say rub it on the inside (arch) of each foot, and some even say put a drop under your tongue.

Sooo, does it work??? Well, about two weeks ago I started applying a drop on the inside of each foot, a drop over each ankle, and one drop under the tongue.

Let me back up here and give you some background information about me. This is where my mom will email me and tell me I'm spilling too much information. So if you don't want to hear about female issues you can stop reading. After the twins were born, I had my tubes tied. And that started what has been 3 years of hormonal, monthly hell. To make a long story short, the doctor recommended a hysterectomy about 2 years ago, but who has time for that with many small children and full time job. So I've suffered through lots of pain and migraines. For the sake of sharing too much information with people who really probably don't want to read about it (you can message me for specific details you want information) I will just say that I finally recently had the chance to put this oil to the test.

And ya'll it did just what it was suppose to do. It WORKED! I was shocked that a few drops of this oil applied topically to my feet once a day could support my bodily systems in this way. For the first time in a long time, I was able to function instead of be in hormonal hell. So I think I'll keep putting this little oil on my feet.....it can only get better and better right????

For more oily goodness follow us at The Well Oiled Family. And if you missed last night's post about a blend for anxiety and calming nerves, check it out. As always if you are reading to start your oily journey, you can CLICK HERE and follow the instructions. Also remember I'm happy to order single oils for you if you read about one I post about. Just send me a message!

(Disclaimer - I am not a doctor. This post is not designed to diagnose, treat, or cure any condition. These experiences are mine and I am simply sharing that with you. I am not being compensated to make these claims. Believe it not, this is a true story!)

Happy oiling from The Well Oiled Family!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment